Saturday 4 April 2009

NPAP preview

quite tired now
alone in home
reading people's blog
going start my hws soon

todae have training
went in my father's car to school
with my family n aunt
where they are going overseas

reached n waited for hh n rest
changed into half u
white shirt with no.1 pants
then tok with mr thomas
than took bus there

reached hta
then took m16 from armoury
then did some drills
then break plus changing to no.1
rushing to eat n change
almost late
no.1 quite nice
but a bit hot
then went for first parade sequence
the pc a bit guai
especially his pusing
then everything went on
i am now at the 19th file 1st rank
so cna't do much adjustments.
then second round
then return arms
debrief
took photos
hh please rmb to send me the photos
n went back school
played basketball with hh n clay
then went home.

hope to acheive something
out of my secondary life
i decided to give everything a go
n make sure i put my best effort for them

always aflame
never extinguish

No comments: