Monday 15 November 2010

Os are OVER!!!

Finally, after 4 years of studying,and some extreme revision over the past weeks,
the O level had come to an end.

O level started with a bang last month with the Eng paper and slowly, day by day, the papers past and here I am, 3 weeks after the first paper started. Bio MCQ paper was the last one. Papers were average, some were toughter, some simpler, made some careless mistakes here and there. Hope to get good results in the end.

So now, Os are over. What am I going to do? Not much of a worry, cause my schedule is certainly packed for now. Many things to complete over the remaining holidays. CIBTC will constitute most of my time for now, with UC and Day0 in two weeks time. Hope to gain new stuffs there. Still got some leadership stuffs to plan.

Going out with friends, to various places. Want to watch Harry Potters and the Deathly Hallows soon. And to train up my stamina for the course. Many many things are in my plan.

Reading some leadership books nowadays. I strongly recommend to novice leaders to read "Leadership and Motivation - The Key to Achieve what you want in Life" by Elvin Vong. A very detailed and complete book.

Gonna be busy soon, so try to update this blog as much as I could.

Signing off,
ZQ

1 comment:

grajagopal said...

HI ,

Notice you have read Elvin Vong's book. Care to share which part of the book you like the most & what needs to be improve ?

Cheers,
ganeshmuthiah.wordpress.com